- Rx instrument optical integration
- Non-MSA video PHSFP package
- Excellent optical receiver performance
- Exceeds SMPTE 297-2006 specifications
- Error-free reception of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps
- hot pluggable
- Selectable from PHRX interface
- ROHS compliant
- 56.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm PHSFP package
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis, & PHRXM-GDL Modules
The PHABRIX PHSFP-2T30-1310 Dual Channel Optical Transmitter Non-MSA PHSFP Module is an option for the PHRXM-GDL Rx module and allows the generation of dual optical video test signals for dual link or 3G-SDI applications.
This module is designed to transmit optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. It has been specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
It contains two independent 1310nm transmitters, designed to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mb/s to 3Gb/s over single mode fiber (9/125).
Note that Non-MSA SFP modules were developed for video broadcast, and their pin-outs and signal levels are not compatible with MSA SFP modules. The actual data transmitted via the optical fiber, however, is identical.