- Rx instrument optical integration
- Non-MSA video PHSFP package
- Excellent optical receiver performance
- Exceeds SMPTE 297-2006 specifications
- Error-free reception of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps
- Hot pluggable
- Selectable from PHRX interface
- ROHS compliant
- 56.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm PHSFP package
- For use w/PHRX2000, PHRX1000, & PHRX500 Rack Mounted Chassis & Single Analyzer Dual Input PHRXM-A Modules
The PHABRIX PHSFP-2R30-1310 Dual Channel Optical Receiving Non-MSA PHSFP Module is an option for the PHRXM-A or PHRXM-AE modules and allows dual optical video signals to be analyzed for dual link or 3G-SDI applications.
This module is designed to receive optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. It has been specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
It contains two independent receivers designed to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mb/s to 3Gb/s over single mode fiber (9/125). It is suitable for both 1310nm and 1550nm wavelength transmitters.
Note that Non-MSA SFP modules were developed for video broadcast and their pin-outs, and their signal levels are not compatible with MSA SFP modules. The actual data transmitted via the optical fiber, however, is identical.