- Test for CO Leakage from furnaces, water heaters, stoves.
- Quick response for testing safe entry conditions.
- Measurement of CO concentration in the ambient air.
- Easy to operate; One button, manual zero.
- Visual and acoustic indicators. Backlight. Precise electrochemical sensor.
- Calculation of the MWC-value (Maximum Workplace Concentration)
The Wohler CM 220 Digital CO Detector with Visual and Acoustical Indicators is perfect for the measurement of CO in the ambient air and the control of gas leakages on fire places. Wohler CM 220 CO Detector is also able to determine the MAK-Value.
|Range:||0 - 999 ppm|
|Accuracy:||+/- 20% at 0 - 100 ppm
+/- 15% at 100 - 500 ppm
|Power Supply:||3 AAA Batteries|
|Response Time:||within 60 seconds|
|Humidity:||5 - 99% RH (no condensation)|
|Operation Temperature:||Storage: -40 - 158°F
Working: 23 - 140°F
|Size:||2.2" x 6.6" x 2.1"|