- Easy to use color display with full 2 line alphanumerics.
- A real time clock reminds the user when recertification is necessary
- With the use of a laptop or most PDAs you can remotely read the Model 1 as well as perform diagnostics
- Reads in 9 different units (PSI, bar, Hg, kPa, Inch Hg, Inch H20, MMHg, MMG20, mbar)
- Intrinsically Safe: All Winchester Model 1 gauges meet Class 1, DIV 1 Groups A, B, C, and D. An ATEX and IECEx version is available upon request
- High Accuracy silicon piezo restive sensors
- Also reads absolute pressure
- Configuration Software Made Easy: Data logging with USB port which interfaces with any computer
- The USB port is located in the rear of the Model 1 makes it simple to download over 10,000 readings of pressure, temperature and actual time
- Outer housing includes a double rubber shot molded case with an integral boot design
- Shock proof
- Temperature compensated
The Winchester Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge (Vacuum to 3k psi) is designed with the performance, durability and design that you have become accustomed to having with other gauges but without the hassle or expense of needing multiple gauges to span ranges from vacuum to 3000psi. Breakthrough Technology: Winchester Model-1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge uses patent pending technology to maintain .1% of reading accuracy from vacuum to 3000psi. This technology eliminates the need of using multiple gauges and costly mistakes due to over ranging.
|Data Sheet:||(637 KB)|