- Lightweight, high-impact and non-corrosive Valox construction
- Uses standard 10.3 oz (1/10th gallon) cartridges
- Trigger mechanism allows for exceptional dispensing control
- Ideal for applying low and medium viscosity materials
- Suitable for both DIY and professional use
- 10 ft. air hose equipped with 1/4" NPT fitting
- 70 PSI maximum operating pressure
The Weller (Caulk Master) PG10010NPT Pneumatic Caulk Gun can dramatically increase your productivity and make it easier for you to produce the perfect bead, while also reducing fatigue and the chance of injury. Designed to apply low and medium viscosity materials, the PG10010NPT is the perfect choice for the serious DIYer or occasional use professional. It uses standard 10.3 oz cartridges and features a lightweight, high-impact Valox construction.
The PG10010NPT Pneumatic Caulk Gun provides you with a level of control simply unattainable with manual guns. The patented trigger mechanism gives you the exact amount of caulk, sealant, or adhesive you need, so you can dispense material at a smooth, steady pace.
- 1 - Valox Gun Body
- 1 - 10.3 oz Cartridge Barrel
- 1 - 10 ft. Air Hose with 1/4" NPT Fitting