- High Voltage Rating to 7KV
- Comes with 4 HV7-8 (2 White, 2 Black) Cards
- 8 Channel card capacity
- High Current Ratings to 40 Amps
- Reduces hazardous operator exposure to high voltage
- Improves test quality, consistency and repeatability
- Enhances end product quality and reliability
- Vitrek Hipot Tester control ports and RS232 interfaces standard
- GPIB optionally available
- May be controlled directly by Vitrek Hipot Tester
- Available QuickTest™ graphical software with full data aquisition
- CE mark certified to EN 61010
- Made in the U.S.A
The Vitrek 964i-16X2MX holds up to 8, eight channel HV switching cards. That’s up to 64 test points in a single mainframe - multiple units can be combined to increase capacity
Whether you have to hipot an 8 pin connector, a 64 conductor cable or an entire tray of SMD capacitors, the 964i16X2MX has the capacity to automatically route test points to your tester, so you don't have to. The 964i-16X2MX is easily configured to handle your test specifications.
High Voltage Switching doesn't get any easier
The 964i-16X2MX is simple to set up. Standard front inputs connect directly to your Hipot/Continuity Tester and up to 60 rear panel terminals connect with your test fixture or DUT. Up to four 964i’s can be controlled directly by a single Vitrek 95X or V7X Series Hipot Tester or up to 10 via PC through the 964i16X2MX's built-in RS232 (serial) port or optional GPIB interface. The 964i-16X2MX's LCD display confirms system status and switch activation at a glance.
Try the 946i HV Scanner; you will never manually switch again
The Vitrek 964i-16X2MX Automated Switching System routes high voltage test signals and return signals to any desired test points. This unique capability gives you control over each individual relay, unlike typical cable testers which restrict you to a fixed pattern. With available mux cards, you can also access the matrix with other equipment such an LCR meter or DMM. The result is a highly repeatable, rapid switching test system with no operator intervention and fully automated data acquisition. With voltage switching capability up to 15,000 volts or current switching as high as 40 amps - the 964i-16X2MX can handle just about any test requirement that comes along. Give it a try, you will never switch back to manual testing again.
|Data Sheet:||(561 KB)|