- 6KV AC/DC/IR/GB/LR Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer
- Dual Dimensional/Test Specific Broadband ARC Detection
- Highest level of operator safety
- High power output means better drive capability and increased test throughout
- Holds up to 100 tests with up to 100 steps per test
- 4-Wire Milli-Ohmmeter Function provides fast, accurate 5 digit resistance measurements
- Ethernet, RS232, Digital I/O, USB Printer & Scanner Control
- High Voltage Scanner Control—up to 256 point switching capability with available 964i HV Scanners
- Light Weight Switching Power Supply Design
- Three Year Extended Warranty
- Safety Tested per EN 61010-1. EMC compliant to EN 61326-1
The Vitrek 952i has increased user safety, faster test times, higher output voltages and more functionality than ever before. The 952i offers power, speed, accuracy and resolution that leave the others far behind.
More speed, more power, better resolution, more functionality.
What more could you want in an electrical safety tester?
Speed and power go hand in hand, the 952i 6.5KVDC offers 50mA of source current for DC Hipot—providing the power you need to rapidly charge and discharge challenging DUTs. The 952i also offers 50mA of sourcing for AC hipot and is available with an external 30KVAC hipot option.
When it comes to making critical leakage current measurements, the 952i delivers rock-solid resolution down to 100 pico-amps. This high resolution provides built-in insulation resistance measurement (IR) up to a Tera-ohm and includes a 40 amp Ground Bond function.