- The kit allows you to have all the tools you need on site when you need them.
- The hard or soft carrying case allows easy organization, protection, and transporting of your instruments and accessories.
- These kits are universal test kits and can be mixed and matched to suit your testing application, thus meeting all of your testing challenges
- Kit Contains: 1 Laser Source: 2279/21 OLS-55 1310/1550 nm (APC), 1 Power Meter: 2277/01 OLP-55 GE diode, general purpose, 1 Attenuator 2280/01 OLA-55 Singlemode, variable attenuator, APC
With more than 100,000 JDSU optical handhelds already in use, JDSU offers with the Smart Class the next generation of optical handhelds to help your network graduate to the highest level of performance. JDSU's Smart optical handhelds encompass a new, intelligent, and next level product line testing all optical signals and systems, including broadband, PONs, and Gigabit Ethernet.
All of JDSU's Smart optical handhelds provide (for detailed information, please refer to JDSU optical handheld testers brochure):
- An extended number of calibration wavelengths the highest performance range in the industry.
- A larger storage capability up to 1000 results with automatic date/time stamp.
- An illuminated graphical display which shows up to 3 measurements simultaneously.
- A USB port remote operation as well as easy Microsoft Excel-based report generation and analysis.
- A unique power supply management system on the market with 4 different ways of powering the unit.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design field operation.
The OMK-55 Smart Optical Test Kit contains all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field. Each OMK-55 kit contains a combination of instruments that are specifically designed to meet your needs. Each OMK-55 kit includes an OLP-55 Smart Optical Power Meter, a high-performance optical power meter testing, installing, and maintaining single mode and multimode cables and networks. The Smart OLP-55 Optical Power Meter features auto-zeroing auto dark current compensation to increase measurement accuracy.
Each kit also includes an OLS-55 Smart Optical Laser Source. Different versions of the OLS-55 offer flexibility testing, installing, and maintaining multimode as well as single mode fiber systems in communications and CATV/multimedia networks.
|Data Sheet:||(323 KB)|