- 1310/1550/1625 nm
- -80 to +15 dBm
- InGaAs Diode
- Auto-zeroing function provides outstanding accuracy even high loss measurements with no manual zeroing necessary.
- Auto-λ function with TWINtest and TRIPLEtest provides automatic wavelength detection to speed up testing. Up to three different wavelengths are measured and displayed simultaneously.
- Reflection trap at the power meter's input reduces multiple reflections between adapter and photo diode, allowing increased accuracy (adapter BN 2014/00.xx)
- Laser source with output level adjustment to ensure correct power individual applications
- Client USB interface easy remote control and report generation.
- Visual fault locator option at 635 nm
- Economical option fiber tracing, routing, and continuity checking
- Universal push-pull adapter 2.5 mm (1.25 mm adapter optional)
- Host USB data storage option
- Unlimited result storage capacity via USB memory sticks
- Easy and quick data transfer of stored measurement results
JDSU Smart optical handhelds help your network move to the next level of performance. JDSU's SMART optical handhelds encompass a new, intelligent, and next level product line testing all optical signals and systems, including broadband, PONs, and Gigabit Ethernet.
All of JDSU's SMART optical handhelds provide:
- An extended number of calibration wavelengths the highest performance range in the industry.
- The SMARTStar graphical user interface fast, easy, and straightforward operation.
- The SMARTEnergy power supply management system.
- The SMARTBag safe and hands-free operation and transport.
- A USB port remote operation as well as easy Microsoft Excel-based report generation and analysis.
- Traceable measurements to international standards confidence in accuracy.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design field operation.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
The JDSU OLT-55 SMART Optical Loss Test Set is a high-performance, easy-to-use instrument with a two or three wavelength laser source in combination with a power meter. It is a universal instrument singlemode fibers and systems lab, manufacturing (USB interface), installation, maintenance and troubleshooting. Loss can be measured simultaneously at up to three wavelengths (Triple test). Quick Referencing all built-in wavelengths can be effected independent of the current measurement mode. Just connect source and power meter with a fiber patch cord.
|2014/00.21||Viavi 2014/00.21 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, ST Type||
|2014/00.24||Viavi 2014/00.24 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, SC Type||
|2014/00.09||Viavi 2014/00.09 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, FC Type||
|2014/00.17||Viavi 2014/00.17 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, DIN 47256 Type||
|2014/00.26||Viavi 2014/00.26 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, E-2000 Type||
|2014/00.31||Viavi 2014/00.31 2.5mm Universal Push/Pull Test Adapter, DIN, FC,SC, ST, and MST Type||
|2014/00.28||Viavi 2014/00.28 1.25 mm Universal Push/Pull Adapter LC, MU||
|2150/00.32||Viavi 2150/00.32 Fiber Optic Test Universal Adapter, ST-Type||
|2150/00.58||Viavi 2150/00.58 Fiber Optic Test Universal Adapter, SC-PC/APC -Type||
|2150/00.51||Viavi 2150/00.51 Fiber Optic Test Universal Adapter, FC-PC, FC-APC -Type||
|2150/00.50||Viavi 2150/00.50 Fiber Optic Test Universal Adapters, DIN 47256 type||
|2150/00.59||JDSU 2150/00.59 Fiber Optic Test Universal Adapter, LC-Type||Discontinued|
|2229/90.21||Viavi 2229/90.21 OCK-10 Optical Connector Cleaning Kit||
|2229/90.07||Viavi 2229/90.07 Optical Connector Cleaning Tape||
|2229/90.08||Viavi 2229/90.08 Spare clean tape for 2229/90.07||
|2237/90.02||Viavi 2237/90.02 1.2V, 2.7 mAh, NiMH Rechargeable Battery, Mignon/AA-Size||
|2277/90.01||JSDU 2277/90.01 SNT-121A Worldwide compatable AC adapter||
|2126/03||Viavi 2126/03 MT-2S Soft Carrying Bag 2 SmartClass Handhelds||
|Data Sheet:||(2.1 MB)|