- Multimode/Singlemode 850/1300/1310/1550 nm
- Large 5-inch touch-screen display
- Field-installable modules
- Wide range of OTDR modules including Quad and PON
- FiberComplete automated IL/ORL, PON power meter, and CWDM analyzer
- Automated fiber inspection and IEC pass/fail analysis
- Optional built-in optical power meter, visual fault locator (VFL), and optical talk set
- New-generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery 8-hour operation
- Flexible connectivity with Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag standard
The TB2-DIS-QUAD T-BERD 2000 is a handheld modular test set the installation, turn-up and maintenance of optical fibers across enterprise, metro and FTTx/access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks (PONs).
The T-BERD 2000's innovative design and hands-free bag ensure that all essential fiber test tools are close at hand, whatever the job or location. A large color screen with graphical user interface drives simple operation and optimal workflow in the field.
The T-BERD 2000's test capabilities include a range of OTDR modules multimode and single-mode testing, as well as a range of FiberCompleteTM modules automated Insertion Loss/Optical Return Loss (IL/ORL), and fault finding. Both OTDR and FiberComplete modules are passive optical network (PON) optimized. The unit is also ready connector end face pass/fail analysis to IEC standards with a digital analysis microscope.
The PON power meter and CWDM-OSA modules also enable turn-up and troubleshooting of PON and coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) networks.
|E40SCASE1||Viavi E40SCASE1 Large Soft Case for MTS/T-BERD 2000/4000 platform||