- 1310/1490/1550 nm version
- Field-portable ?-selective PON power meter with through-mode capability
- Burst mode measurement 1270 nm and 1310 nm upstream signals
- High-performance broadband power-meter option with universal adapter interface
- Automated pass/fail fiber inspection analysis with P5000i microscope
- Integrated patch-cord microscope version available
- On-board storage fiber inspection and test results
- Data transfer and remote control via USB interface
- Smart-Reporter certification software to create customized reports
- Modern, smartphone-style user interface with touch screen
The Viavi FIT-8736-PRO is an FTTx/PON power meter kit use in qualifying, activating, and troubleshooting B-PON, E-PON, G-PON, and next-generation, high-speed 10 G PONs such as XG-PON and 10G-EPON networks. As part of the Viavi SmartClass Fiber family, the FIT8736PRO Kit combines a high-performance ?-selective FTTx/PON meter with pass/fail fiber inspection analysis into one portable solution. These combined capabilities guarantee service providers a lifetime of system performance from their network connectivity and gives contractors an essential tool delivering best-in-class, reliable networks to their customers.
The FIT-8736-PRO is ideal end-of-line testing, activation, and maintenance of all FTTx/ PON signals. The through-mode capability can simultaneously measure voice, data, and RF video signals on fiber at 1490/1550/1578 nm downstream and 1270/1310 nm burst mode upstream.
The FIT-8736-PRO is supplied with the P5000i digital analysis microscope so users can check fiber end-face quality and get pass/fail acceptance results with one button push.
Users can easily save test results and generate certification reports to document work quality. Integrating these capabilities into one system drives technician behavior toward implementing todays best practices in a seamless workflow that optimizes efficiency and reliability so they complete the job rightthe first time. The Viavi FIT-8736-PRO kit can be used anywhere todays fiber technicians go, up poles or down holes. Technicians get ultimate flexibility and performance from this powerful, easy-to-use solution that can help any technician become an instant fiber expert.