- Lightweight, small form-factor design ultimate portability
- Generates measurements in dB, milliwatt, and dBm with auto-voice readout option
- Compatible with FiberChek2 fiber inspection and analysis software; integrated reporting capabilities within FiberChek2
- Simple, accurate, and instant push-button measurement results can be electronically archived, logged, and printed
- Dedicated all single-mode and multimode applications including LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Automated data logging capabilities
- Automatic wavelength detection
The JDSU FIT-SD03 includes the MP-60 Power Meter that measures optical power via a USB 2.0 connection to a PC/laptop. This unique device makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the JDSU included FiberChek2 software, the industry-leading automated fiber inspection and analysis program. Its size, functionality, and ease-of-use makes it an extremely useful and practical tool when testing optical power levels. The simple, straightforward, and intuitive software interface offers a well-organized digital solution to both fiber inspection and test procedures.