- Inspect both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately test and measure optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- Integrated power meter all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- 3.5 inch (HP2) and 2.0 inch LCD (HP3) to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers
- Three-year calibration period
- GripSwitch mode activates the display when held in-hand and deactivates it when released, extending battery life (HP2)
- TWINtest and Auto-? (with Viavi optical light source)
- Cleaning Supplies and FFL-050 Mini Visual Fault Locator Included
The Viavi FIT-S115-PRO inspection and test systems combine fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency and a decrease in total inspection and test time.
The FITS115PRO system, derived from the popular HD3 series, provides high-quality image resolution in a compact, portable design. The integrated power meter offers quick, easy, and convenient field measurement of optical power and attenuation. Easy pushbutton operation makes the FIT-S115-PRO simple and straightforward, while the inspect-test process establishes optimal workflow practices.
Viavi offers a wide selection of precision FMAE adapters optimized easy and accurate inspection of various connector types and applications. To inspect the patch cord, simply insert the connector into the FMAE adapter and focus the image on the display.
|FMA-U12||Viavi FMA-U12 Adapter, universe 1.25mm patchcord, male||
|FMA-U25||Viavi FMA-U25 Adapter, universe 2.5mm patchcord, male||
|FMA-MTP||Viavi FMA-MTP Adapter, MTP/MPO patchcord, male||