- Inspect and certify fiber end-face quality at the push of a button, making your technicians instant fiber experts
- Ensure physical-layer performance by guaranteeing fiber connectivity meets industry standards
- Eliminate confusion with fast, easy, and objective testing
- Certify fiber end-face quality with your existing Viavi test platform or mobile device
- Let your technicians get it right the first time, drive best practices, improve quality of work, and optimize workflows
- Ensure lifetime connections and protect network investments by preventing damage t Key Features o fiber components and equipment
The Viavi FBP-SD101 digital inspection kit contains a P5000i digital handheld microscope that automatically inspects and certifies the end faces of fiber connectors according to industry standards and specifications. This digital microscope provides instant pass/fail results at the push of a button, eliminating subjective and time-consuming guesswork.
Compatible with multiple platforms, including T-BERD®/MTS-2000/4000/5800/6000A, 8000v2, HST-3000, Certifier40G, CellAdvisor JD720C, laptops, PCs, and Android mobile devices, the P5000i provides fast, repeatable analysis that easily integrates into existing test procedures. The worlds leading manufacturers, installers, and service providers already rely on Viavi to certify their fiber connectors. Whether testing on the production line or in the field, the FBPSD101 gives any technician that handles fiber the same capabilities in the palm of their hand.