- Avoid network downtime and damage with repeatable SafeChek `easy-pull trigger system.
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI head that is compatible with multiple cable diameters (250�m to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Have twice the tool at half the price! The FI-60 LFI easily converts to a full-function OPM that stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC via USB.
- Easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber.
- Installation, service, maintenance, or troubleshooting
- Integrate with FiberChek2 combined inspection and test reporting.
- SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures repeatable engagement with fiber cable
- LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters (250�m to 3mm jacketed fibers
- Durable metal input adapters (2.5 and 1.25mm) OPM
Inadvertently disconnecting active fiber during installation, test and troubleshooting is a common cause of dropped service. The Viavi FI-60 Live Fiber Identifier enables users to easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber or disrupt network traffic. The Viavi FI60 Live Fiber Identifier enables users to easily detect the optical signal without disconnecting fiber or disrupting network traffic. The Viavi FI 60 Live Fiber Identifier also includes the unique Viavi SafeChek system, which ensures safe and repeatable engagement with most fiber types without the hassle of changing out costly dies. The Viavi FI-60 also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM), providing twice the value your investment and reducing the number of tools carried on the job.