- 3.8" diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve.
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal field use.
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- PC replacement including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser.
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection.
- Kit Includes Option: HST3000-BDCM-WB2-2; SIM Assembly ADSL/VDSL BROADCOM Chipset Module, and Cables: ULTRAFED-CB-BON; Cable Assembly RJ45 to 7 Clip Lead Bon, UFEDIIB; UltraFED IIb Far End Device Use with Copper Testers, CB-5CLIP-BON; Cable Assembly Vbonde
The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster. The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- 1 Pcpt Mech; Protective Bag DSAM
- 1 ML-057901; Printed HST-3000 User's Guide English
- 1 HST3000-TDR; TDR Option HST3000C Software
- 1 HST3000S-IP; Adv.IP Suite -- Ping and Through Mode Support Software
- 1 HST3000-CUCE; Cu-Only
- 1 HST3000-FTP; FTP Software Option HST
- 1 HST3000S-WEB; Web Browser Option HST3000S-IP Required Software
- 1 AD-15473; Power Cord North America C13 2.0M
- 1 HST3000C-NG2-1; HST-3000 Mainframe Optrex LCD Copper
- 1 CB-008502; Linemans Cable T-R-G to Clip Leads Bed of Nails
- 1 HST3000-RFL; RFL Option HST3000C Software
- 1 HST3000-WBTONES; WB TIMS Option HST3000C Software
- 1 HST3000-SPE; Spectral Noise Software Option HST3000C-Ce