- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration. Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025 %.
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015 % accuracy.Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps.
- Precision pressure adjust vernier. Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment.
- Ideal performance for high accuracy transmitter calibration. 30 PSI and 100 PSI pressure ranges.
- Programmable pump limit: Eliminates over-pressurization. Allows the user to program target pressures for pumping.
- Fluke reconditioned products have the SAME warranty as new Fluke products.
With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Factory Reconditioned Fluke R-719 provides pressure calibration at your fingertips! The Fluke 719 can be used to calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving you valuable time. Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set "pump to" pressure values. The unique cleanout port design is used to reduce pump failures, and makes the Factory Reconditioned 719-30G easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed use, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals. All Fluke factory reconditioned products come with the same warranty as a new Fluke product.
- 1 x NIST Traceable Certificate
- 1 x TL75 Test Lead Set
- 1 x AC72 Test Clip Set
- 1 x Push fit Connector Set with 1/8" NPT Male Connectors
- 1 x Translucent Test Hose
- 1 x Users Manual on CD