- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Fluke reconditioned products have the SAME warranty as new Fluke products.
The Factory Reconditioned Fluke 115 True-RMS digital multimeter is used for general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. The Fluke R-115's simple operation, compact design, and ease of use makes it perfect for quick verifications and field service use. All Fluke factory reconditioned products come with the same warranty as a new Fluke product.
The Factory Reconditioned Fluke R115 displays True-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap.
Fluke 115 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in 600V environments.