- Test voltages up to 5 kV provides solutions for all applications
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Voltage breakdown detection alerts the user that voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Fluke reconditioned products have the SAME warranty as new Fluke products.
The Fluke Factory Reconditioned R-1550C insulation resistance tester, offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables. All Fluke factory reconditioned products come with the same warranty as a new Fluke product.
The Reconditioned Fluke 1550C insulation tester conducts the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1550C can be used for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.