- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential: standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity testing - determine soil resistivity using four ground stakes
- Selective testing - without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp.
- Stakeless testing - innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance.
- Fluke reconditioned products have the SAME warranty as new Fluke products.
The Factory Reconditioned Fluke R-1623-KIT GEO Earth Ground Tester is a distinctive earth ground testers that can be used for all four types of earth ground measurement. Specifically, the Fluke 1623 is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps - called Stakeless testing. This method doesn't require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods. All Fluke factory reconditioned products come with the same warranty as a new Fluke product.