- Range: 1000 A AC/DC
- Diameter of Measurable Conductor: 1.3" or 34 mm max
- Operating Temperature: -14 to 122F (-10 to 50C)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30C; < 75% @ 30 to 40C
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01%C (<18C or > 28C)
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V ratings
- Fluke reconditioned products have the SAME warranty as new Fluke products.
The Factory Reconditioned Fluke R-381 True-RMS Remote Display AC/DC Clamp Meter w/ 18"-inch iFlex does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people; clamp the Fluke 381 AC/DC Clamp Meter around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings. The iFlex flexible current probe (included with the Fluke 381 Factory Reconditioned True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter) expands the measurement range to 2500A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. All Fluke factory reconditioned products come with the same warranty as a new Fluke product.