- 30dB to 130dB measurement range with A and C weighting
- Frequency response from 31.5Hz to 8.5KHz
- Designed according to IEC651 (Type 2) and ANSI S1.4 (Type 2) standards
- High accuracy of ± 1.5dB (94dB @ 1kHz)
- Offers Fast and Slow time response selection
- Automatic 4-digit backlit LCD display includes segmented bar graph, time and date, Over / Under indicator
- Max Hold function displays only the highest noise reading when enabled
- Auto Power Off option for extending battery life
- Threaded tripod mount
- Dimensions: 9 x 2.5 x 1.5 in.
- Ideal for both commercial and residential applications, including:
- Monitoring of workplace equipment
- Aiding in installation of alarm and home theater equipment
- Testing noise proofing environments
The Triplett 3550 SoniChek PRO Professional Sound Level Meter is a professional sound level meter designed to be used in industrial applications where ANSI standards are called for. This highly accurate meter was designed according to IEC651 (Type 2) and ANSI S1.4 (Type 2) standards. Its large backlit display and A/C weighting make it an ideal choice for any installer. Overall, the SoniChek PRO is well suited for a variety of commercial and residential applications such as fire alarm, home theater, plant maintenance, HVAC installations and more.