- Easy to read with 3 3/4 digit, 4000 count backlit display
- Provides 53 measurement ranges, including Voltage, Current, Lux, Relative Humidity, and Temperature
- Built-in light level meter (Lux)
- Built-in sound level meter (dBC)
- Built-in ambient temperature meter (°F and °C)
- Built-in humidity meter (%RH)
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage sensor
- Type K thermocouple (°F and °C)
- AC voltage to 700V and DC voltage to 1000V
- AC/DC Current up to 10A
- CAT IV 600V certified and double insulated
- Performs diode tests and incorporates continuity beeper
- Data hold button freezes displayed readings
- Offers both Auto and Manual Ranging
- Overload protection provides resistance to damage from accidental overloads
- Powered by 9V battery with 200 hours of life
- Auto Power Off function helps maximize battery life
- Rugged overmolded case design with built-in stand and test lead holders
- Excellent for both professionals and DIYers
The Triplett 9055 6-in-1 Autoranging Digital Multimeter is a ruggedized 3-3/4 digit (4000 count) precision digital multimeter with a large backlit LCD display and expanded measurement capabilities. In addition to the measurements performed by conventional multimeters, the 9055 also measures Sound Level, Light Level, Humidity, and Temperature. A built-in Non-Contact Voltage Sensor detects and indicates the presence of dangerous AC voltages.
The 9055 Digital Multimeter offers conventional multimeter measurement features, including AC and DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Test, Capacitance, Frequency, and Duty Cycle. The overmolded housing provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic package, while the convenient Auto Power Off feature maximizes battery life. Its industry leading CAT IV design provides superior resistance to damage from transient overvoltages, such as those experienced in demanding industrial settings.
The dBC Sound Level function is useful for measuring noise in factories, offices, homes, and other settings, as well as for checking the acoustics of studios, auditoriums, home theater installations, and more.
The Light Level function measures illumination in Lux on two ranges. Its silicon sensor is very stable and fully cosine-corrected for the angular incidence of light.
Temperature is measurable in the meter itself or at the tip of the provided temperature probe. Relative Humidity is measured and displayed continuously along with the room temperature, providing a convenient reference for all other measurements.
The 9055 is well suited for use in all test environments, from occasional use in residential applications to everyday use by installers, home theater technicians, security technicians, electricians, HVAC technicians, and other professionals in the electrical and electronics industry.
|79-760||Triplett 79-760 48 in. Test Lead Set with Insulated Screw-On Alligator Clips||
|79-799||Triplett 79-799 Thermocouple Adaptor for Model 9045 and 9055 Multimeters||
|79-812||Triplett 79-812 ModuLeads 10-Piece Silicone Modular Test Lead Kit||