- Designed for rapid transit and commuter type railroads using 100Hz and 200Hz coding systems
- All Pass position bypasses Cab Filters
- Auto-polarity on all DC functions with red NEG indicator
- Ohmmeter Voltage Mode detects AC or DC foreign voltages
- Multi-turn Ohmmeter Adjust for more accurate setting of Ohmmeter zero
- Directly measures Code Parameters in any AC or DC range with no adjustments necessary
- Peak Follow function tracks and holds rising / falling levels
- Dry Contact requires no adjustment to measure relay contact On Time
- Measures rate directly without counting pointer swings
- Detects and holds 2 msec momentary closures
- Selectable DC Amps Polarity (Auto, Positive, Negative)
- Measures pulse code transmit and receives currents independently
- Power saving Sleep feature prevents draining of batteries
- Rugged, lightweight, weather-resistant case
The Triplett 2002 (2012) Railroad Test Set with 100Hz and 200Hz Cab Filters is a specialized VOM designed for measuring the signal parameters of railroad coding equipment. It maintains compatibility with older technologies, while at the same time, offering functions and features not found on standard VOM's.
Easier to Use for Normal Operation
Fewer jacks, more ranges, and a logical layout of the front panel all contribute to the ease of using the 2002 Railroad Test Set. The use of a multi-turn Ohms Adjust Control facilitates accurate resistance measurements. Also, the measurement of relay contact on time requires no adjustments.
Measurement of Code Parameters
The measurement of code parameters has been made simple and accurate. No longer is it necessary to count pointer swings to measure code rate. On time can be measured on live signals as well as relay contacts. Peak levels can be determined quickly and automatically. Adjustment to the code equipment peak level can also be made without constantly readjusting the 2002 Test Set.
Optional circuit boards may be installed to allow for the filtering of 60 Hz or 250 Hz cab signals. The 2002 Railroad Test Set may be upgraded at any time to include these filters without losing the initial investment.
Selectable DC Amps Polarity
The DC Amps function has selectable polarity. This is useful for measuring the transmit and receive currents in pulse coded track circuits.
|79-767||Triplett 79-767 Test Lead Set for Railroad Testers, Right Angle Assembly, 14 AWG||
|10-3967||Triplett 10-3967 Padded Nylon Carrying Case for Railroad Testers||