|HOME > TRIPLETT > CCTV-TESTERS > CAMVIEW-CAMERA-TESTER-8071
CamView IP Pro+ Rugged IP & Analog NTSC/PAL, AHD, HD-TVI Camera Tester w/ DHCP Server
- Works with the most popular IP & NTSC/PAL, AHD, and HD-TVI Analog cameras (IP Camera must be ONVIF compliant.)
- Works with or without a network
Built-in DHCP server allows you to:
- Set & Assign IP addresses to cameras
- Auto-detect IP settings on networks
- Ping, Sniff, List Subnet
- Powers IP cameras - no need for external PoE
- No need to download Apps or manufacturer-specific software
- IP camera tests including: discover the camera, view camera’s video, configure camera’s parameters, etc.
- Record, save, and export full IP camera reports
Ethernet Tests including:
- 10M/100M/1G Ethernet Link Test
- Packet Loss Test
- Ethernet Loop Detection, etc.
- Powers Analog cameras - 12 VDC @ <2A
- Analog Camera Test & RS485 PTZ Control Test
- TDR cable tests
- Intuitive user interface
- Compact, lightweight, & ruggedized for real-world use
- IP Camera must be ONVIF compliant.
Triplett 8071 Shown
The Triplett 8071 CamView IP Pro+ works with both IP and Analog NTSC/PAL, AHD, and HD-TVI cameras to allow you to test, verify, and troubleshoot cameras, cables, and networks–even before the network or power are setup!