- GFCI Test Function
- 3-digit LCD showing the actual voltage measurements
- Patented all-around viewable LED voltage bar indication
- 0 to 690 V AC/DC voltage measurement
- Polarity detection for VDC measurements
- Phase sequence test for determining motor rotation
- Two handed operation with anti-slip rings for safer voltage measurements
- Built-in flashlight for testing in dark places
- Continuity test with audible and visual indications
- Dust and water protection to IP 64
The Testo 750-3 can perform GFCI Circuit tests on AC outlets. When performing a GFCI circuit test, a 35 mA load is applied to the circuit. The Testo 7503 vibrates ensuring that the GFCI circuit test is active. In addition to the above features, the Testo 750-3 includes a 3-digit LCD showing the actual voltage measurements.
The Testo 750-3 voltage tester is one of the first instruments to include an all-around viewable LED voltage indication. The 750-3 includes low input impedance, phase sequence, continuity test, and meets CAT III 1000 V CAT IV 600 V safety standards.
- 2 - AAA Batteries
- 1 - Measuring tip protector
- 1 - Set of measuring top caps
||Testo 0590 0018 Transport Bag for the 750