- Meter automatically detects testing in-process and selects correct meter configuration which saves time and optimizes accuracy
- Polarity detection for DC circuits
- 3-phase sequence check with motor rotation indication
- Single lead voltage test with audible indication
- Built-in flashlight illuminates your measurements
- APO (Automatic Power Off) below 6 VAC
The Testo 755-1 current/voltage tester is fast and easy to use, especially when you are testing many circuits. The convenient open-jaw current tester automatically turns on when voltage exceeds 6V. It then auto-selects the correct parameters and range for your test. The 7551 rugged tester is suitable for virtually all your daily electrical measuring tasks.
The 755-1 includes important functions such as current, voltage, resistance & continuity. The integrated flashlight enables users to work in poorly lit areas. The overall design is for convenient testing including interchangable measuring tips which can be easily updated and maintained. A convenient lead holder is integrated into the housing for safe and easy storage.
|Data Sheet:||(838 KB)|