- Measures dewpoints in -45 to 30 °Ctd range
- Polymer humidity sensor ensures high accuracy and long-term stability
- Display menu allows for convenient operation and on-site view of readings
- Analog output may be scaled as required (4 to 20 mA)
- Compact and user-friendly design
- Housing rotatable by 350° for optimum display positioning
- Process connection: NPT 1/2
The Testo 6744 (0555 6744) Dewpoint Transmitter is designed specifically for measuring trace humidity in compressed air or dry air. It boasts a polymer humidity sensor that features a high degree of accuracy and long-term stability. The 6744 Transmitter furthermore stands out thanks to its compact and user-friendly design, such as the roratability of the housing by 350° for optimum positioning of its display.
Use the 6744 Dewpoint Transmitter to prevent damage (e.g. in refrigeration dryers or membrane dryers). This can save you a considerable amount of money, because if the quality of the end product is impaired in any way, it can prove costly. The cost of running adsorption dryers can also be reduced: accurate humidity-controlled chamber activation precisely adjusts the use of regenerated air to meet requirements – not at a preset time increment, which often creates unnecessary, excess consumption of regenerated air.
|Data Sheet:||(340 KB)|