- Suitable for measuring temperature in the air; in soft, powdery substances; and in liquids
- Min./Max. alarms can be easily adjusted
- Audible alarm produced when set temperature limits are passed
- Penetration probe permanently attached to instrument via 31.5 in. cable
- Upright positioning, attachment to clothing, or wall installation possible through integrated clips
- Measuring range: -58 to 302 degrees F (-20 to 150 degrees C)
- Probe length (with handle): 7.5 in. (190 mm)
The Testo 0900 0530 Mini Alarm Thermometer is small and handy, but big on performance. The penetration probe has a 31.5 in. (80 cm) wire and is permanently fixed to the instrument. The probe and the wire can be easily and compactly stored in the instrument. If individually settable limit values are violated, an audible signal is sounded. The minimum penetration depth of the probe tip should be 20 mm. The alarm thermometer is suitable for the recording of temperature in the air, in soft, powdery substances and in liquids. The thermometer is not suitable for use in ovens or fermentation cabinets.