- Waterproof and dishwasher-safe (IP 65) when used in combination with included TopSafe protective case
- Provides non-contact surface temperature measurements
- 1:1 optics perform fast, easy measurements at close range
- Practical, compact size allows for easy fit in pockets
- Hold function freezes measurement values
- Minimum and maximum values easily displayed
- Scan mode suitable for long-term measurements
- Ideal for use in the food sector
- Measuring range: -13 to 482 degrees F (-25 to 250 degrees C)
The Testo 805-TOPSAFE (0563 8051) Mini Infrared Thermometer is ideal for any application needing a quick surface temperature check: for example, you can use it for food controls in supermarkets to record the temperature of incoming goods, or to scan entire refrigerated sections. However, it is not only helpful in the food sector (industry and retail), but also in building services.
The small size (3 in. / 80 mm long) of the Testo 805 makes the infrared thermometer particularly practical, fitting into any pocket and always on hand. Its 1:1 optics system means it is suitable for close-up temperature measurements. At the touch of a button, the Testo 805 infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of the object being measured without coming into contact with it. If you need to measure the temperature of entire pallets of goods or refrigerated sections, the scan mode allows for continuous measurement.
The Testo 805-TOPSAFE (0563 8051) Mini Infrared Thermometer includes the TopSafe protective case. This protects the thermometer from dirt and water in accordance with protection class IP 65. This protective case is especially beneficial in the food sector (e.g. food controls), where a humid environment and spray water can be expected.