- Included 15-degree telephoto lens allows for detailed imaging at a distance
- Additional spare battery and external rapid charger extend operating time
- SiteRecognition technology allows past measurement data to be easily reviewed
- Radiometric video / Sequence Imaging Capture enables detailed image analysis at timed thermic events
- Records voice commentary via Bluetooth
- Displays surface moisture distribution using manual input
- Measures humidity with optional radio humidity probe
- Solar Mode detects invisible defects of solar panel arrays
- Large 4.3 in. rotatable and pivoting LCD touchscreen display
- Detector resolution of 640 x 480
- High temperature measurement option up to 1400 degrees C
- Thermal sensitivity of < 40 mK will show even minimal temperature differences
- High-quality 42 x 32 degree lens allows for wide field of view
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.1 m
- Isotherm function
- Image stitching wizard for producing large panoramic images
- Built-in digital 5 MP camera with powerful LEDs for illumination
- Resolution may be raised to 1280 x 960 with SuperResolution upgrade (optional, available separately)
- Automatic and manual focus
- Video output via USB allows for immediate viewing on computer screen
- 33 Hz image refresh rate
- IP54 Protection class
- Advanced report writing and image analysis with included software
- Supplied with hard travel case and 2 GB SD memory card
The Testo 890-2-DELUXE (0563 0890 73) Automatic Focus Thermal Imager is a handy and robust thermal imager. It enables users to carry out contactless determination and display of the temperature distribution on surface. The 890-2 Deluxe uses a rotating touchscreen, and swivel handle that was designed and developed to your wishes, creating a thermal imager for practically any application. With 40 mK sensitivity, 42 degree standard lens, and 640 x 480 resolution, this imager is extremely versatile in any inspection of research thermography program.
The 890-2 Deluxe includes a 15-degree telephoto lens, bridging the gap between you and hard to reach areas. The Site Recognition barcode and database solution to easily stores information in its proper location, keeping multiple readings grouped together. Add to all of this, the ability of Radiometric Video Capture for detailed frame by frame post analysis and trending, the 890-2 Deluxe is an ideal solution for wide angle or narrow field thermography needs.
Reliable High Temperature Measurement
Testo thermal imagers such as the 890-2 adapt to the requirements for applications with high temperatures. With the high temperature option, the measuring range can be flexibly extended up to 1,400 degrees C. The high-contrast presentation on the display is achieved via the high-temperature iron HT color palette or the special histogram adjustment.
Analysis of Power Distribution Systems
Avoiding the failure of power distribution systems is absolutely essential due to the far-reaching consequences. Faulty connections on high voltage masts can be particularly critical here. These transitions to high-voltage lines, which sometimes occur at great distances, can only be clearly identified with a sufficiently large detector or a telephoto lens. This is the only way to obtain the necessary degree of detail to enable error-free analysis of the thermal image.
Electrical Maintenance Checks
The 890-2 Thermal Imager can be used to spot overheating components in the low, medium, and high voltage systems. Thermal images help to locate parts that are either failing or exposed to imbalanced loads. Routine thermal scans are used to prevent outages and fire risks.
Analyzing Building Shells at a Glance
The task of taking thermal images of large buildings poses several challenges for users. Spatial restrictions due to walls, roads or safety zones around neighboring buildings can make it impossible to capture the measuring object in a single image. In such cases, Testo thermal imagers such as the 890-2 help users obtain the necessary overview. The panorama image assistant can be used to combine several images of the building shell taken at close range into a single thermal image. Users can therefore identify thermal irregularities at a glance across the entire building shell with a high degree of detail.
Providing Comprehensive Energy Advice
In building thermography, infrared technology is particularly suited for quick and effective analysis of energy losses in buildings' heating or air conditioning systems. Due to their high temperature resolution, Testo thermal imagers such as the 890-2 provide detailed images of inadequate insulation and thermal bridges. They are ideal for the recording and documentation of energy losses on outer windows and doors, radiator niches, in roof structures or the entire building shell. Testo thermal imagers are the perfect measuring tool for comprehensive diagnoses and maintenance uses, and providing energy consultation services.
Making it Possible to See Critical Temperatures on Circuit Boards Precisely
In the field of research and development, thermal imagers like the 890-2 are also used for the targeted analysis of temperature distribution, such as on circuit boards. Electronic components on circuit boards are getting smaller and smaller - thus increasing the challenges with regard to heat dissipation. Only premium-quality thermal imagers with a really fine geometric resolution are suitable for this task. Analysis of the heating and cooling behavior over time is also helpful for optimization and this can be carried out using the Testo thermal imager's video measurement.
|0554 0051||Testo 0554 0051 Emission Adhesive Tape for Reflective Surfaces, 33 ft. Roll||
|0554 0289||Testo 0554 0289 Lens Protection Glass for Model 885 and 890 Thermal Imagers||
|0554 7806||Testo 0554 7806 SuperResolution Option for Thermal Imagers||
|0554 8851||Testo 0554 8851 Desktop Charging Station for Two Rechargeable Batteries (885 and 890 Series)||
|0554 8852||Testo 0554 8852 Additional Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Thermal Imager Series 885 and 890||