- Reliably tests for load and gas-tightness on gas pipes
- Provides pressure test on water pipes with air
- Switchable measuring range with optimum resolution
- Audible and visual alarm when adjustable limits are exceeded
- Temperature compensation function
- Clear, 2-line LCD display with time
- DVGW approval
The Testo 312-3 (0632 0314) Pressure Meter is a robust manometer for the pre-test and main test on gas and water pipelines, up to 87 psi. Pressure changes caused by shifts in temperature during the measurement are balanced out by the temperature compensation function. Via the adjustable alarm, the instrument immediately issues a warning when limit values are exceeded.
The 312-3 Precision Pressure Meter features DVGW approval according to TRGI.
|0554 3153||Testo 0554 3153 Pressure Drop Test Set, 2.9 psi (200 mbar)||
|0554 0549||Testo 0554 0549 Universal Fast Infrared Printer||
|0554 0568||Testo 0554 0568 Spare Thermal Paper for IR and NFC Thermal Printers, 6 Rolls||
|0554 0610||Testo 0554 0610 External NiMH Battery Recharger with 4 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries||
|0516 0191||Testo 0516 0191 Storage Case for Measuring Instruments||
|0554 3150||Testo 0554 3150 Pressure Kit with Flue Draft Probe||