- Provides highly accurate absolute pressure measurement to +/- 3 hPa
- Measures barometric altitude between two points
- Calculates barometric air pressure
- 8 switchable pressure units offer measurement flexibility: hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH2O, mmHg, inH2O, inHg, psi
- Protective cap for safe storage
- Measuring range: 300 to 1200 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 hPa
- Protection class IP40
The Testo 511 (0560 0511) Pocket-Sized Absolute Pressure Meter is very handy, small, and easy to use. It measures absolute pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3 hPa, and it is ideal for absolute pressure compensation in flow measurements. This is then converted to barometric air pressure by entering the on-site altitude above sea level. You can also use this measuring instrument to measure barometric altitude between two points.
The 511 Pocket-Sized Absolute Pressure Meter is normally used to measure absolute pressure, such as for density compensation in flow measurement in ducts, laboratories, and production processes. Other measurement parameters are barometric air pressure (air pressure at sea level), and altitude above sea level.
The 511 Absolute Pressure Meter is ideal for absolute pressure compensation during flow velocity measurements with a Pitot tube, for example. The clip-on protective cap, wrist strap and belt holder ensure safekeeping of the instrument.
|0554 0448||Testo 0554 0448 Silicone Connection Hose, 6.56 ft. Long||