- Performs GFCI tests on AC outlets
- 3-digit LCD displays actual voltage measurements
- Patented all-around viewable LED voltage bar indication
- 0 to 690 V AC/DC voltage measurement
- Polarity detection for VDC measurements
- Phase sequence test for determining motor rotation
- Built-in flashlight for testing in dark places
- Two-handed operation with anti-slip rings allows for safer voltage measurements
- Carries out continuity tests with audible and visual indications
- Dust and water protection to IP 64
The Testo 750-3 (0590 7503) Digital Voltage Tester can perform GFCI Circuit tests on AC outlets. When performing a GFCI circuit test, a 35 mA load is applied to the circuit. The Testo 750-3 vibrates to ensure that the GFCI circuit test is active. The Testo 750-3 furthermore includes a 3-digit LCD showing the actual voltage measurements.
The Testo 750-3 voltage tester is one of the first instruments to include an all-around viewable LED voltage indication. The 750-3 additionally features a built-in flashlight, low input impedance, phase sequence, continuity testing, and meets CAT III 1000 V CAT IV 600 V safety standards.
|0590 0018||Testo 0590 0018 Transport Bag for Model 750 Voltage Testers||