- Automatically turns on when voltages exceed 6V
- Saves time and optimizes accuracy by automatically selecting correct meter configuration
- Polarity detection for DC circuits
- Interchangeable measuring tips for easy updates and maintenance
- Built-in flashlight illuminates measurements
- Powers off automatically below 6 V AC
- Voltage measuring range: 6 to 600 V AC/DC
- Current measuring range: 0.1 to 200A AC
The Testo 755-1 (0590 7551) Current/Voltage Meter is fast and easy to use, especially when you are testing many circuits. The convenient open-jaw current tester automatically turns on when voltage exceeds 6V. It then auto-selects the correct parameters and range for your test.
The 755-1 Current/Voltage Meter is suitable for virtually all your daily electrical measuring tasks. The tester includes important functions such as current, voltage, resistance and continuity. The integrated flashlight enables users to work in poorly lit areas. The overall design is convenient for testing, with interchangeable measuring tips that can be easily updated and maintained; a convenient lead holder is also integrated into the housing for safe and easy storage.
|0590 0017||Testo 0590 0017 Transport Bag for Model 755 and 770 Electrical Meters||
|0590 0015||Testo 0590 0015 Replacement Measuring Tips for 755 Current/Voltage Meters||
|0590 0008||Testo 0590 0008 Safety Alligator Clip Set||
|0590 0009||Testo 0590 0009 Standard Alligator Clip Set||