- Two sensitivity levels with audible and visual indication
- Flashing LED indicates sensitivity range down to 12 V AC or standard range above 50 V AC
- Differentiates hot from neutral in AC outlets
- Low Pass Filter reduces false indications
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
- Bright built-in LED Flashlight illuminates test area
- Voltage testing ranges: 12 to 1000 V AC / 50 to 1000 V AC
The Testo 745 (0590 7450) Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester quickly checks for the presence of voltage in AC powered systems. The 745 can be safely used up to 1000 V AC. When AC voltage is detected, the Testo 745 gives indication by flashing its red LED tip and by buzzing its internal audible alarm. You can easily determine the hot and neutral legs of an outlet without time-consuming and risky removal of the outlet from the outlet box.
The Testo 745 Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester has a built-in Low Pass Filter which greatly reduces high frequency interference which causes false indications. The built-in LED flashlight is bright and focused to make testing simple in dark spaces. It also includes a low battery indicator and is waterproof and dustproof rated per IP 67. The Testo 745 is rated to CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V.