- Ideal instrument for monitoring evacuation of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heat pump systems
- Provides precise and reliable vacuum measurements at 1 micron resolution
- Displays saturation temperature of H2O to ensure full and proper evacuation
- Wireless Bluetooth communication to smart phone or tablet allows for powerful analysis and reporting
- Review data, create reports, and send results via email or SMS by connecting gauge to Testo Smart Probes App
- Illuminated, backlit display with visual alarm for evacuation pressure
- Vacuum measuring range: 0 to 20,000 microns (0 to 26.66 mbar)
- Versatile and tough construction with IP42 protection
The Testo 552 (0560 5522) Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge is the ideal instrument for monitoring the evacuation of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heat pump systems. It is rich in features that make your work faster, easier, and more accurate.
Precise deep vacuum measurements, which are measured at single digit resolutions, are performed with optimized Pirani sensors. The Testo 552 Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge provides real time calculations for the saturation temperature of water, which determines the proper micron/temperature levels at which moisture is removed from the system. These internal calculations inform you when and if the pressure is low enough to meet your evacuation target. This saves time and provides you with the assurance that the system is now free from moisture and contaminants. The user-defined alarm points alert you when target values are reached.
The Testo 552 Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge links to your smart phone or device via Bluetooth. The 552 uses the free testo SMART Probes App, which is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements of 1 to 6 Smart Probes including the testo 552. You can easily document and report the results.
The 552 Digital Vacuum Gauge is tough and versatile, built to withstand a 3-ft. drop onto concrete. The large, backlit display shows microns and the evaporation of water to ensure a dry system, while the two ports allow for different system connection choices. A fold-out rugged hook makes it easy to attach the Testo 552 to pipes for hands-free use.
A Mini-DIN connector allows the 552 Vacuum Gauge to be connected to the 570 Digital Manifold, which would log the evacuation data.
|0554 5520||Testo 0554 5520 Mini-DIN Connection Cable, 3 ft.||