- Large, easy to read display
- Non-exchangeable battery provides up to 150 days of operation
- Capable of storing 40,000 readings
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with compatible devices
- Clear alarm indication
- No software required for configuration or data read-out
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates problem of maintaining traceability
- IP67 protection class
- GxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International compliant
- Temperature measuring range: -31 to 158 degrees F (-35 to 70 degrees C)
The Testo 184 T2 (0572 1842 01) Short-Term Temperature USB Transport Data Logger is perfect for monitoring cold chain transportation. With its large easy to read LCD display, temperature readouts can be viewed in real time. With configuration, reports, and calibration certificates on-board, the 184 series loggers eliminates the hassles of temperature sensitive goods transport monitoring and documentation.
The 184 T2 is an ideal logger for both pharmaceutical and food cold chain logistics. Configuration of the testo 184 short-term temperature logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port and customizing the included PDF file. With clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature range, and start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier.
|0572 0576||Testo 0572 0576 Mobile Thermal Printer for 175/176/184 Data Loggers||
|0554 1704||Testo 0554 1704 ComSoft Professional 4, Data Logger Software||
|0554 1705||Testo 0554 1705 ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11, Data Logger Software||