- Suitable for freezer or dry ice transports down to -112 degrees F
- Battery life for up to 100 consecutive days
- Large memory capable of storing 40,000 readings
- Clear alarm indication
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with a compatible device
- Easy configuration on any computer with pre-loaded files
- Convenient readout thanks to automatic PDF report
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates problem of maintaining traceability
- IP67 protection class
- GGxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International compliant
- Temperature measuring range: -112 to 158 degrees F (-80 to 70 degrees C)
The Testo 184 T4 (0572 1844 01) Cryogenic Temperature USB Transport Data Logger is an ideal logger for both pharmaceutical and food cold chain logistics. Configuration of the testo 184 cryogenic temperature logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port and customizing the included PDF file. With LED status lights to indicate when specified limits have been exceeded and clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature range, and start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier.
The 184 T4 Cryogenic Temperature USB Transport Data Logger is best for monitoring goods shipped with dry ice. With configuration, reports, and calibration certificates on-board, the logger eliminates the hassles of temperature sensitive cold chain logistics monitoring and documentation.
|0554 1704||Testo 0554 1704 ComSoft Professional 4, Data Logger Software||
|0554 1705||Testo 0554 1705 ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11, Data Logger Software||
|0572 0576||Testo 0572 0576 Mobile Thermal Printer for 175/176/184 Data Loggers||