- Provides quick, easy, and accurate measurements of flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Integrated 4 in. (100 mm) vane and NTC temperature probe
- Recognizes flow direction
- Multi-point and timed average calculations for in-duct readings
- Max./min. values
- Hold button freezes readings for easy recording
- Bright backlit display provides easy viewing in any environment
- Resolution of 0.01 fpm ensures accurate readings
- Quality design and construction for dependable use day after day
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Powered by 9V block battery, 6F22
- Rugged ABS housing
- Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 2 in. (277 x 105 x 45 mm)
The Testo 417 (0560 4170) Vane Anemometer with Built-In 4 in. Vane is a compact, large-area anemometer with a built-in flow velocity and temperature vane. It measures flow velocity, volume flow and temperature. Thanks to integrated measurement with the 100 mm vane, it is ideally suited for measurements at air input and output vents. The flow direction, i.e. blowing or sucking flow, is visible in the display. The optimum funnel set additionally allows measurements on ventilation grilles and disc outlets. The volume flow is directly shown in the display. For the purposes of volume flow calculation, the duct area can be easily entered into the testo 417. In addition to this, the instrument can be switched over to display the current temperature. Timed and point mean value calculation provide information on the average volume flow, flow velocity and temperature measurement value. The Hold function allows the current measurement value to be frozen in the display, min./max. values are also displayed at the press of a button.
Measurement of Volumetric Flow, Flow Velocity and Temperature
Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that according to calculations is a basic prerequisite to an efficient functional system.
In particular, large vane anemometers are suitable for measuring the volumetric flows at duct outlets, as these integrate the flow velocity over a larger area thereby determining disturbance from the air grille (loop method).
A volumetric flow rate funnel and a large vane are ideal when taking readings at the suction or blowing vents of air grilles and poppet valves. The entire volumetric flow is recorded with the aid of the funnel without the need for conversion on the basis of the flow velocity and area. This method of flow measurement is simple and reliable.
The compact anemometer 417 with an integrated flow/temperature vane is ideal for measuring the flow velocity, volumetric flow and temperature at duct outlets. The optional funnel set allows measurements at ventilation grilles and poppet valves.
|0516 0191||Testo 0516 0191 Storage Case for Measuring Instruments||
|0563 4170||Testo 0563 4170 Funnel Set for Volume Flow Measurement||