- Ideal instrument for monitoring and optimizing room climate
- Provides quick and highly accurate CO2 measurements
- Maintenance-free and stable 2-channel infrared sensor does not require adjustments
- Long-term monitoring possible through min/max and mean value calculations
- Auto-off function extends battery life
- Probe is permanently attached
- Measuring range: 0 to 9999 ppm
- 2-Line LCD display
- Rugged ABS housing
The Testo 535 (0560 5350) CO2 Meter is ideal for monitoring and optimizing room climate, such as in offices. It can also be used to check if existing AC and ventilation systems provide rooms with enough fresh air.
The high precision, long term stable, 2-channel IR sensor measures the CO2 concentration in the ambient air. The 2-channel infrared sensor is maintenance-free and can be used for long term measurements. The readings from such measurements can be analyzed using min / max and average values, which can be displayed at the touch of a key.
The optional testo turbo printer can provide you with measuring data printouts that include both the time and date, while you are still on site. The optional TopSafe protective cover provides optimum protection of the instrument from dust, dirt and impact.