- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature
- No air density correction required due to design
- Measures air flow at registers and automatically calculates volume flow if duct dimensions are entered
- Volume flow at several outlets may be measured simultaneously (using multiple Smart Probes) to adjust system balance
- Timed/multi-point averaging allows for accurate air flow profiles
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo's Smart Probes App
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Velocity (vane anemometer) measuring range: 78.7 to 5906 fpm (0.4 to 30 m/s)
- Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 1 in. (154 x 43 x 21 mm)
The Testo 410i (0560 1410) Vane Anemometer Smart Probe is a compact wireless vane anemometer for measuring air velocity, and temperature and deriving volume flow. It is used at air outlets and for monitoring the air flow of ventilation systems.
Users can read their measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on a smart device. It is easy to configure volume flow measurements and to reliably run timed multipoint averaging traverses. It is especially useful for balancing multi-outlet ventilation systems by using several instruments. The Testo 410i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0260||Testo 0516 0260 VAC Smart Case for Probes||