- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature
- Small diameter (< 0.5 in.) and telescopic shaft ideal for in-duct air flow measurements
- Automatically calculates volume flow if duct dimensions are entered
- Reliably determines timed and multi-point flow traverses
- Suitable for performing air duct leakage tests
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo's Smart Probes App
- Telescopic probe shaft extends up to 15.7 in. (400 mm)
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Ideal tool for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Velocity (hot wire anemometer) measuring range: 0 to 5906 fpm (0 to 30 m/s)
- Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 2 in. (200 x 30 x 41 mm)
The Testo 405i (0560 1405) Hot-Wire Anemometer Probe is a wireless instrument for measuring air flow velocity, temperature, and volume flow. It is equipped with a telescopic shaft which extends to 15 inches for easy in-duct testing. You can reliably determine timed and multi-point flow traverses.
Users can read the probe's measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their smart device. The app lets users configure duct dimensions to calculate volume flow measurements. Use the Testo 405i along with the Testo 605i thermo-hygrometer to determine cooling and heating performance. The Testo 405i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0260||Testo 0516 0260 VAC Smart Case for Probes||