- Requires plug-in head cable (model 0430 0100) for operation
- For use with 480 Multi-Function VAC Measuring Instrument
- Ideal for measurements in ventilation ducts
- Probe built with intelligent calibration concept, allowing for generation of zero-error display
- Readings processed directly in digital probe
- Built-in temperature sensor for measurements up to 158 degrees F
- Telescope extends up to 37.8 in. (960 mm)
- Integrated measurement button on handle
- Velocity measuring range: 118.1 to 9842 fpm (0.6 to 50 m/s)
- Velocity accuracy: +/-(39.4 fpm + 1% of mv) (118.1 to 7874 fpm); +/-(39.4 fpm + 2% of mv) (7893.7 to 9842 fpm)
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: 14 to 158 degrees F (-10 to 70 degrees C)
- Temperature (NTC) accuracy: +/- 3.2 degrees F
- Probe telescope length (max.): 37.8 in. (960 mm)
- Probe head diameter: 0.6 in. (16 mm)
- Temperature sensor type: NTC
- Handle operating temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
Use the Testo 0635 9542 Digital Vane Probe to determine flow velocity or volume flow in ventilation ducts (e.g. during the maintenance, evaluation and commissioning of ventilation systems). It is particularly suitable for medium flow velocities up to 50 m/s, consistently delivering optimum results. The vane anemometer can also measure temperatures up to 158 degrees F at the same time.
The 0635 9542 Digital Vane Probe is equipped with a telescope, making it convenient to use for larger ventilation ducts too. When extended, the maximum length of the telescope is 37.8 in. (960 mm). The scaling on the telescope makes it easy to read the immersion depth.
On the handle there is a practical measuring button, which activates storage of the readings. So you can fully focus on the positioning of the probe in the ventilation duct.
The 0635 9542 Digital Vane Probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe. This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.
|480||Testo 480 (0563 4800) Multi-Function HVAC Meter with PC Software||
|0430 0100||Testo 0430 0100 Plug-In Head Cable for Digital Probes||