- Requires plug-in head cable (model 0430 0100) for operation
- For use with 480 Multi-Function VAC Measuring Instrument
- Performs four functions: measurement of air flow, absolute pressure, humidity, and temperature
- Ideal for measurements in ventilation ducts and at wall/ceiling outlets
- Probe built with intelligent calibration concept, allowing for generation of zero-error display
- Readings processed directly in digital probe
- Flow probe bendable up to 90 degrees
- Integrated measurement button on handle
- Robust telescope extends up to 3.6 ft. (1100 mm)
- Velocity (thermal anemometer) measuring range: 0 to 3937 fpm (0 to 20 m/s)
- Velocity (thermal anemometer) accuracy: +/-(5.90 fpm + 4% of mv)
- Absolute pressure measuring range: 700 to 1100 hPa (280 to 440 InH2O)
- Absolute pressure accuracy: +/- 3 hPA (+/- 1 InH2O)
- Humidity (capacitive) measuring range: 0 to 100 %rH
- Humidity (capacitive) accuracy: +/- (1.8 %rH + 0.7 % of mv)
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C)
- Temperature (NTC) accuracy: +/- 0.9 degrees F
- Probe telescope length (max.): 3.6 ft. (1100 mm)
- Probe head diameter: 0.4 in. (10 mm)
- Probe shaft length: 7.9 in. (200 mm)
Use the Testo 0635 1543 Digital Thermal Flow Velocity Probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts or at wall/ceiling outlets. It is particularly suitable for low and medium flow velocities up to 20 m/s. The probe can also measure temperature, humidity and absolute pressure simultaneously.
The 0635 1543 Digital Thermal Flow Velocity Probe is equipped with a robust, non-rotatable telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 3.6 ft. (1100 mm). The immersion depth is easy to read off thanks to the scaling on the telescope.
For easier handling, the probe can be bent up to an angle of 90 degrees. On the handle there is a practical measuring button, which activates storage of the readings. So you can fully focus on the positioning of the probe in the ventilation duct.
The 0635 1543 Digital Thermal Flow Velocity Probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe. This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.
|480||Testo 480 (0563 4800) Multi-Function HVAC Meter with PC Software||
|0430 0100||Testo 0430 0100 Plug-In Head Cable for Digital Probes||