- Ideal for measurements involving hydronic heating systems, radiators, and heating piping systems
- Measures manifold gas pressure, pressure drop, air flow; with optional pitot tube: pipe and radiator temperatures
- Performs timed pressure leak-down tests on pipe systems
- Measures temperature of pipes in heating and cooling systems with accurate and stable NTC temperature sensor
- App allows users to photograph objects with Smart device, capturing measurement marker and temperature values for reference and reporting (805i)
- Smart Probes conveniently transmit measurement data to Smart phones and tablets through Bluetooth
- NTC temperature measuring range: -40 to 302 degrees F (-40 to 150 degrees C)
- Infrared temperature measuring range: -22 to 482 degrees F (-30 to 250 degrees C)
- Differential pressure measuring range: -60 to 60 InH2O / -150 to 150 hPa
The Testo 0563 0004 Heating Smart Probe Set contains three instruments designed for use on a hydronic heating system to determine gas flow and static pressure, measure temperature of radiators with an IR probe, and to measure pressure leak-down tests in piping systems. The instruments can be used simultaneously and read through your smart device using the testo Smart Probes App. The kit comes with a handy case at a great value.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it extremely convenient and easy to use. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0270||Testo 0516 0270 Heating Smart Case for Probes||