- Ideal for commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting both A/C and refrigeration systems
- Simultaneously measures high-side and low-side refrigerant pressure and temperatures
- Tests for low-loss refrigerant pressure without requiring hoses
- Calculates superheat and subcooling with compatible Smart Probe App
- Conveniently transmits measurement data to Smart phones and tablets through Bluetooth
- Temperature measuring range: -40 to 302 degrees F (-40 to 150 degrees C)
- Pressure measuring range: -14 to 870 psi (-1 to 60 bar)
The Testo 0563 0002 AC/Refrigeration Smart Probe Set is a combination of four instruments to measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems. It is configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. This kit can be operated with no tools other than your Smart phone to communicate with the instruments. Users can remotely read the measurements from multiple probes by using the testo Smart Probes App. The kit comes with a handy case at a great value.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it extremely convenient and easy to use. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0240||Testo 0516 0240 Refrigeration Smart Case for Probes||