- Provides highly accurate measurements of differential pressure for Model 445
- Measures flow velocity when used with Pitot tube (available separately)
- Ergonomic, easy to use design
- Fixed cable, 4.9 ft (1.5 m) long
- Measuring range: 0 to 100 Pa
- Accuracy: +/- (0.3 Pa + 0.5% of mv) / +/- (0.0 InH2O + 0.5% of mv)
- Overload: 100 hPa (40 InH2O)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C)
Use the Testo 0638 1345 Precision Pressure Probe to determine differential pressures; flow velocities may also be measured in combination with a Pitot tube. Both Prandtl Pitot tubes (diameter: 7 mm) and straight Pitot tubes (diameter: 8 mm) can be used for flow measurement.
Pressure plays an important role as a measurement parameter, particularly in power and air conditioning technology, as well as in industrial process technology. The difference between the static pressures is measured in the course of acceptance test measurements to check the pressure drop of built-in components (e.g. air filters).
- 1 - Differential Pressure Probe with Fixed Cable
||Testo 445 (0560 4450) Multi-Function Climate Measuring Instrument