- For use with 435-2/-4 Multi-Function IAQ Measuring Instrument
- Measures both illumination levels and monitor refresh rates
- Performs assessments according to V-lambda curve; therefore suitable for all common lamps and light sources
- Easily measures white or warm light LEDs (< 5000 K)
- Fixed cable, 5.9 ft. (1.8 m) long
- Light intensity measuring range: 0 to 100,000 Lux
- Light intensity accuracy: Class C (according to DIN 5032-7); f1 = 6% V-Lambda, f2 = 5% cos (according to DIN 13032-1)
- Resolution: 1 Lux
- Frequency measuring range: 0 to 300 Hz
- Frequency accuracy: +/- 1%
With the Testo 0635 0545 Lux Probe, in combination with the measuring instrument 435-2/-4, illumination levels and monitor refresh rates can be measured. Illumination level measurement is designed for use in the workplace, while the frequency recording is designed for measurements of the refresh rate of tube monitors.
The Testo 0635 0545 Lux Probe is suitable for all common lamps and light sources, because the assessment is carried out according to the V-lambda curve which corresponds to the sensitivity of the human eye in daylight. White or warm light LEDs (K< 5,000) can be measured without any problem. In addition, the illuminance and image refresh rate can be determined on CRT monitors.
- 1 - Lux/Frequency Probe with Fixed Cable