- Ideal for measurements in air conditioning/ventilation ducts
- Suitable for measuring material equilibrium moisture
- Fixed cable, 5.9 ft. (1.8 m) long
- Humidity measuring range: 0 to 100 %rH
- Humidity accuracy: +/- 2 %rH (2 to 98 %rH)
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -4 to 257 degrees F (-20 to 125 degrees C)
- Short-term measurements up to 284 degrees F (140 degrees C)
- Temperature (NTC) accuracy: +/- 0.4 degrees F
- Probe shaft length: 11.8 in. (300 mm)
- Probe shaft diameter: 0.47 in. (12 mm)
When connected to the Testo 635 humidity and temperature measuring instrument, the Testo 0636 2161 Robust Humidity Probe measures the relative humidity and temperature in storage, refrigerated and work areas or in air conditioning/ventilation ducts. In addition, a material equilibrium moisture content measurement can be carried out. To do this, the function for calculating the H2O content must be activated on the measuring instrument and the material of the object being measured must be set.
The 0636 2161 Robust Humidity Probe can also be connected to the testo 435-2 and testo 435-4 measuring instruments (however, without the possibility of the measuring material equilibrium moisture content).
|6352||Testo 635-2 (0563 6352) Compact Pro Thermo-Hygrometer with Measurement Storage||
|6352KIT||Testo 635-2-KIT (400563 6352) Compact Pro Thermo-Hygrometer Kit with Dewpoint Probe, Case||
|635-1||Testo 635-1 (0560 6351) Compact Pro Thermo-Hygrometer||